The Kendall SCD™ 700 series controller is the latest compression technology from Cardinal Health, delivering clinically proven sequential, gradient, circumferential compression (to the leg or foot. It is possible to use in one leg and the opposite foot simultaneously) to help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). The controller allows patients to receive VTE prevention in the comfort of their own home during the critical DVT risk period, offering the same standard of care that doctors currently prescribe and patients utilize over time in the hospital environment.
Kendall SCD™ sequential compression systems deliver all-in-one leg or foot compression to help prevent DVT and PE. Patented Vascular Refill Detection technology allows the system to detect each patient's individual vascular refill time to deliver customized therapy.
- Delivers compression to leg or foot
- Clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression
- 11 second, 45, 40, 30 mmHg leg compression
- 5 second, 130mmHg foot compression
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight 2,3 kg. design
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount
- Power indicator displays power source
Vascular Refill Detection
Minimize stasis and maximize blood flow.
- Regularly re-evaluates each patient’s refill time and automatically adjusts for changes in body position
- Ensures customized compression cycles to move blood from the lower extremities as quickly as the veins refill
- Adjusts level and frequency of compression without nursing intervention